Small Grant Opportunity
Posted by Herald on
SMALL GRANT OPPORTUNITY
We are accepting applications now until October 31, 2020.
Application can be downloaded here: https://www.dropbox.com/.../Small%20Grants%20Program...
The criteria for funding includes:
- Applicants must be a registered Canadian charity.
- Grants must be for a specific program to benefit the sick and/or persons living in poverty.
- No multiyear commitments will be made, and only one program per organization per year accepted.
- Capital investment such as a renovation must directly benefit the sick and/or those in poverty.
- Funding will not be provided for operating costs that support the organization itself, such as utilities and salaries.
- Funding collaboration with others is possible to stretch dollars and complete project requirements.
- Community Foundations are not eligible for general donations or capital donations but are eligible if a specific program within the foundation meets Sovereign Order’s requirements.
- Deadline to apply is Saturday, October 31, 2020.
Please email completed applications to email@example.com